Help needed with Fanatec pedal dimensions please

• Thread starter Jules_r
  • 4 comments

Jules_r

Premium
United Kingdom
Kent, UK
Jules_r
Can anyone out there help me out with some measurements of Fanatec pedals please?

I'm going to buy the Fanatec GT DD Pro and I'm trying to work out if I should use the pedals that come with it, or buy Clubsport V3's

The important measurement for me and my rig is the positioning of the pedals relative to the base. Imagine putting the pedals on the floor against a wall, I need to know the measurement from the top of the pedal to the wall.

The pedal pads are obviously adjustable so lets say I need the distance to be with everything set so the distance is as short as possible, it doesn't need to be 100% accurate, a good estimate will be really helpful.

I need it for both the DD GT (CSL?) and Clubsport V3

Thanks for any help......

20220222_185106s.jpg

This is with the face of the pedal in the lowest position.

DSC01100.JPG

This is with the face of the pedal in the highest position.

DSC01101.JPG

*the distance is in centimeters

Last edited:
That is perfect, and really helpful, thank you so much!

Now I just need someone to pop along who can do the same with Clubsport V3's.....

I'm hoping the distance for the V3's will be the same or less, which would then justify me buying them, providing they work with the GT DD wheel base of course!

3 3/4" for the CSP v3s. Far less space on the back side there, but they'll work with the DD wheel no problem at all. If you can swing it dimension and budget-wise, I'd highly suggest the CSP v3s with the Brake Performance Kit.

The BPK can and should help shorten your braking zone with any of the included cylinders. GL in whatever you choose!

Jerome

Thanks super_gt, and thanks Jerome......

3¾" is 95mm which is only slightly different to the CSL's. My rig is tricky because it's not very flexible, what I mean is there is no adjustment. You can see it here.....

I already changed the pedals once (to Thrustmaster T-LCM) and in doing so tried to mount them higher and further forward. It kind of worked but my knees are too close to the frame where the wheel is mounted hence needing to get the pedals as far away as possible. (incidentally the gap for the T-LCM's is approx 113mm / 4½")

I'm going to order the V3's with the Brake Performance Kit. They might not be quite as good dimensionally as the CSL's but the design along the front edge means I might be able to gain a few extra mm's there as well.

Thanks again, you both helped me out big time!

Julian

Back