Help needed with organising longer clean racesPS4 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
thewispo
I posted an invite for players to add me on PS4 for an endurance race this coming weekend, as i was sick of 5 lap races with things happening that i wont go into.

I don't have time to run or join a league, but would like to run a single race with like minded players. i had read on other posts that people were tired of trying to find clean players in long races. Yet i've had no takers? is there a better way to get my word out there? am i doing it wrong by offering open friend requests with invites from a private lobby?

I just cant think of any other way to get the opponents in. is it down to what track, cars lap amount i chose or what?

From my experience, people tend to have excitement while talking about it from a future tense but once the time arrives, either life or forgetfulness/don't feel like it anymore gets in the way.

Cars and tracks may be an issue, I prefer GT cars but a good clean race is just as desirable.

I posted an invite for players to add me on PS4 for an endurance race this coming weekend, as i was sick of 5 lap races with things happening that i wont go into.

I don't have time to run or join a league, but would like to run a single race with like minded players. i had read on other posts that people were tired of trying to find clean players in long races. Yet i've had no takers? is there a better way to get my word out there? am i doing it wrong by offering open friend requests with invites from a private lobby?

I just cant think of any other way to get the opponents in. is it down to what track, cars lap amount i chose or what?

Start a casual racing thread in the online races for Pcars on GTP . Explain in your OP what you're looking for , then simply change the title of the thread with the proposed date / event / time your race starts / rules etc to suit your current or next event .

Rinse and repeat and like minded guys will comment and join . I'm down for some good racing . What length of endurance races are you interested in ?

Run an open lobby. Establish what you will not tolerate.
Kick violators. Be consistent with your rulings and be fair.
Soon enough you'll have a following of like minded gamers.
They will start to enforce your rule set.
You may only have 4 or 5 core racers, but they will invite other clean drivers they know.
It takes time. Plus this is not the social equal to Gran Turismo

Start a casual racing thread in the online races for Pcars on GTP . Explain in your OP what you're looking for , then simply change the title of the thread with the proposed date / event / time your race starts / rules etc to suit your current or next event .

Rinse and repeat and like minded guys will comment and join . I'm down for some good racing . What length of endurance races are you interested in ?
i was looking at a 30 lap race at le mans tomorrow, running GT. It's only because the wife out so i get a full day on it.

Latest Posts

Back