Help Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter TomLawson
  • 9 comments
  • 567 views
Messages
20
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Tom__Lawson
Right okay this is going to sound really bad and make me look desperate but my ps3 needed formatting and me being me which is stupid i must add i never backed anything up and lost all my cars and i am starting from scratch and was wondering if anyone would be so generous and maybe donate a few cars, they don't have to be really big and fast cars, just some that maybe help me through out the game, I would be really grateful if someone help, Thank You :nervous:
 
TomLawson
Right okay this is going to sound really bad and make me look desperate but my ps3 needed formatting and me being me which is stupid i must add i never backed anything up and lost all my cars and i am starting from scratch and was wondering if anyone would be so generous and maybe donate a few cars, they don't have to be really big and fast cars, just some that maybe help me through out the game, I would be really grateful if someone help, Thank You :nervous:

Add me I could put some X1,FGT's and more ONLINE
 
Add me I could put some X1,FGT's and more ONLINE

Thank You, Your a star mate, Luckily my mate has just sent me a Rs Rally
 
TomLawson
Thank You, Your a star mate, Luckily my mate has just sent me a Rs Rally

Will put now online, just send an ticket to a friend.
 
Luckily enough my external hard drive had a back up, But it's not the one i needed, The one i had was nearly completed, This one i have is only 33% which is upsetting:'(
 
TomLawson
Luckily enough my external hard drive had a back up, But it's not the one i needed, The one i had was nearly completed, This one i have is only 33% which is upsetting:'(

Sorry to hear that.
X1, Enzo, ZR1 RM,Escudo,R89C,FGT, Zonda R
Putten online
 
You can add me. I always have cars on share and I'll send you something when I have gift slots free. I run an occasional remote race too.
 
Add me as friend and will be able to help you out mate
 
Fr BloodcleetEllis, ill send you an unwanted car and ill set some to online for you
 
Back