Help- no sound...

Messages
698
Switzerland
Bern
Messages
akz24
Hello, i looked if someone has this problem too...a friend of mine had a problem..with all views he has engine sound, but not if he drives in the fourth view (above the car).... then he only hears the tires, the attendance applauding...but not the engine....what is the problem? can someone help me?
 
My suggestion is have him assign look left and right buttons. switch to the view and then look both ways.

I'm dead serious BTW

I have a sound issue with engine noise being cut in half after i change views for the carousel, I either wait for 30+ seconds, or i look either way and the sound will return to that speaker.

As for a permanent solution, i can't help sorry. try that out though.
 
You should try re-configuring your sound (and video) settings in the PS3 XMB. I had the same issue when it was still configuered to a 5.1 surround sound system, while using the TV's sound system.

Good luck
 
oh my god i have this EXACT problem and its really annoying! will have to use the above suggestion

OMG it worked!!!! go to the in game settings, then go down to the bar with the controller settings, then go right until you see audio settings and change it to 2 channel (worked for me) and if that doesnt work try another :D cheers alainkuh you lifesaver!!
 
Last edited:
Back