help on iA gt championship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter monster 420
  • 16 comments
  • 832 views
Messages
7
United States
United States
Messages
j-masta22
Ive bought multiple exspensive cars seeing if I could win this damn thing.. but I have gone no where. Its bs. What car do I need? Faster way to get money?
 
Thank u. Thats what im saving up for next
 
The 908 is a beast. That or any of the group C cars (Minolta, R92, XJR-9 etc) would help. Stay away from Audi's, they're way too slow. Pescorolo's aren't too bad either.
 
I was hopin the audi ultra would do it but waste of time. What kind of car is the 908? I noticed that alot of the cars I used there either to slow or slide around to much around corners
 
I was gonna try the gtr r35 touring car.
 
I was hopin the audi ultra would do it but waste of time. What kind of car is the 908? I noticed that alot of the cars I used there either to slow or slide around to much around corners
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP, LMP1 car. Possibly one of the best cars in the game.
 
To be honest it's quite possible with the Audi R10 TDI. I haven't succeeded with the R18 Ultra. R10 makes up for low top speed with low weight and later breaking ability.
 
I'm gonna have to try it out. Thank you!!!
 
How tf do you guys get money? I want millions
 
I just keep redoing gt500 gt3 and GT championships in different cars. Also Brands Hatch, Suzuka, and Nurburgring S-Class races. It's not the fastest way to grind, but it keeps things interesting, and also good practice. Seasonal races too.
 
I was doing the third like the eind race over and over got boring lol your like a master at this game
 
That's the problem with grinding, if it gets boring it starts to seem pointless
 
How tf do you guys get money? I want millions
I do the redbul race. Mountain trial or Forrest something or other. With the boost I can make 217k in a couple seconds over 3. Minutes
 
How tf do you guys get money? I want millions

The redbull races were ruined for T500RS users by the 1.09 update, but I find I can still win the Red Bull Standard at Trial Mountain and with login bonus get big money every three minutes like Flamango247.
 
For the IA gt championship, i used the Pescarolo hybrid the first time, but failed at nurburgring, got 2nd at nurburg but 1st in the championship..
I always hated nurburg, but the thing is, don't push it, stay calm, only push it at long parts.
Anyway, i used the Audi R18 team joest for a lot of races.
Biggest change i made with that car.
In the settings menu go all down to the downforce settings and set them to max.(450 front and 850 rear?)
Then if you got problems with sliding because the car breaks out when hitting the throttle?
Then at the gearbox i set max speed to max speed..480KMH

The other races were easy, only problem i had was to get the three stars for nurburg, but i fixed it with the AUDI R18 Team Joest.
I got all races on my youtube channel.
Only races missing ( only have to upload, races are done already)
are the last three from the super licence.
Ascari ( did that with my aventador)
Silverstone, (audi R10 tdi, easy peasy)
Le Mans sarthe (Audi R10 Tdi, this one was a nightmare with tires and enter the pit)

Want to know how i did it?
Go to my youtube (dddsprayshop)
klick the search ( magnifying glass) and search for "int a gt championship"

For money?
If you don't have the redbull x2014 standard unlocked, go to LIKE THE WIND, and drive the routX
with the free merc AMG VGT, fully tuned and oilchange you have 1117HP, set maxspeed at maxspeed.
push the throttle and don't let go, turn on time when the corners come.No braking needed.
The merc grips like a cat.

You got Redbull Standard unlocked?
start championship, does not matter if you win, start race, end race, next race, start,end,next etc. until last.
You will be last (11th or 8th), but now all tracks are unlocked for single race.
you can practice now, when you really know the car, start championship again and get gold on them.

I'm using the Silverstone track for grinding, there are 3 ultimate shortcuts.
watch and learn. My login is 200%
My settings with DS3
race soft tires
traction at 4
abs=1
slip=on
controller is 4 or 5
260.000 under 4 minutes.
\EDIT, Other clip, more info, got the wrong clip.

 
Last edited:
Back