****help Please**** Gt4

  • Thread starter Thread starter jezzzo
  • 23 comments
  • 2,013 views
Messages
1
i have been playing mission hall number 23, where you are the skyline r34 and atart last place, and have to finish 1st. i have been doing it since 4 pm. it is now almost 11 pm and i have not passed it. can anyone PLEASE help me....

thanks

jz
 
You need to draft with the other 4 skylines as much as possible in those 3 laps. Draft them, pass them, then let them draft you and pass you, repeat till you can draft the lead car. Yes it is very hard but I eventually beat it.
 
I tried that mission a number of times and couldn't even get close using the drafting technique. Then a couple days later I gave it a go, and got it on my first try. Beat it by about 1-2 seconds. I think one of the keys is when you come to the turn, try to stay in the path that the Skyline's behind you are taking by keeping an eye on the rear view. Don't bump or get bumped cause that'll just slow you down. Just be patient.
 
I'm dreading Mission Hall. Someone reassure me that it's easier than S-16 Nurburgring.
 
The Locust
I'm dreading Mission Hall. Someone reassure me that it's easier than S-16 Nurburgring.

Ummm, hate to say this...but if you had trouble with s16 you are dead in the mission hall past mission 10. There was nothing hard or challenging about s16, mission hall can be a real b!tch though.

Keep at it, you'll get it.
 
what are mission halls
 
appie17
what are mission halls
A hall is a place where races are held. In Mission Hall, there are races where you have to "pass" a car within a certain distance, or beat the other cars within a lap - with different handicaps such as starting 30 seconds behind for example (you get a quicker vehicle though). There are other races where you have 3 laps. The cars are all chosen for you and you can't adjust them in anyway.
 
...

Crap.

And how could you say S16 wasn't challenging? I doubt there was anyone who did it on the first try without failing. It took me 2 hours of retrying but in the end I still ended up with a Silver for my first "finished" lap! I was like "f that gold! I don't need a Model T..."
 
Hi
Try it with 5th gear instead of number six; you can rev really high in number 5 and you don't need number 6. Advantage : the car has more power, especially in the corners and gets its top speed faster. Maybe, however, you have to take numer 6 once or twice in slipstream....
 
The Locust
...

Crap.

And how could you say S16 wasn't challenging? I doubt there was anyone who did it on the first try without failing. It took me 2 hours of retrying but in the end I still ended up with a Silver for my first "finished" lap! I was like "f that gold! I don't need a Model T..."


Well, S16 is not so difficult if you only want bronze for example.... I mean I can understand that some peopl evene need some time to get bronze, because they don't know the track, so I think that mission hall(second half of missions) can be compared to gold medals in Licence tests...
Well I remember the last licence in Gran Turismo 1 (japanese version) with the white TVR Griffith 500 in SS R 11, that was hard, even in bronze...well at least I felt it was back in early 1998....
 
The first time around, I completed S16 on my third try and got bronze. Went and tried it again today and got Gold easily since I knew the track this time around :)
 
How important are the mission halls? I obviously know they are required for 100% but can you do the rest of the game first? Or do some races require they be completed, like licences?
 
I think you can leave them to last. I did the set for the first license type early on and have not really spent much time with them since. I am currently around 30%.
 
DQuaN
How important are the mission halls? I obviously know they are required for 100% but can you do the rest of the game first? Or do some races require they be completed, like licences?
You can do the rest of the game w/o completing Mission Hall.
 
Okay, Famine's hints.

Change up to 6th past 270km/h. Slipstream (not draft - the races are called "Slipstream Battle"... :D) into the turns, then pass on the inside, ALWAYS. When you pass a car immediately take up position dead in front of it. Stay in 6th around the turns, and stay up the top, just inside the uppermost yellow line.

On the very last corner of the race, drop right down to the inside and take the corner at the bottom. You ought to be able to slipstream the yellow R34 going into the turn then drop down to the bottom where he cannot slipstream you.
 
The Locust
...

Crap.

And how could you say S16 wasn't challenging? I doubt there was anyone who did it on the first try without failing. It took me 2 hours of retrying but in the end I still ended up with a Silver for my first "finished" lap! I was like "f that gold! I don't need a Model T..."

I bronzed it on my first try, took me 3 tries to gold. Then again I liked the combo, as silly as it was.
 
how can me enter the (Extreme Hall),without passing the mission hall first,do I have ti finish it off?
 
radz3
how can me enter the (Extreme Hall),without passing the mission hall first,do I have ti finish it off?

You must finish all of the races in the ‘Professional Hall’ before you are able to enter the ‘Extreme Hall.’ It has nothing to do with the mission hall.
 
I cant seem to understand what the heck was the note! appear when I was trying to enter Xtreme Hall?Can anyone give me the trans please..what an annoyance.sorry guys
 
radz3
I cant seem to understand what the heck was the note! appear when I was trying to enter Xtreme Hall?Can anyone give me the trans please..what an annoyance.sorry guys

"You must finish all of the races in the ‘Professional Hall’ before you are able to enter the ‘Extreme Hall.’ It has nothing to do with the mission hall."
 
help please!!
with what kind of license do i have to own in order to start at gran turismo cup in Professional Hall?since I bought the GT4 in chinese language..its was so difficult to understand..sorry again guys!!
 
radz3
help please!!
with what kind of license do i have to own in order to start at gran turismo cup in Professional Hall?since I bought the GT4 in chinese language..its was so difficult to understand..sorry again guys!!

If you get them all you won't have to worry about it.
 
radz3
help please!!
with what kind of license do i have to own in order to start at gran turismo cup in Professional Hall?since I bought the GT4 in chinese language..its was so difficult to understand..sorry again guys!!
I forget the license, either IA or IB, it's on the screen next to the race listing. What you need to do is complete beginner league and all races in professional before you can run the gt cup.
Just a hint, I had a hard time finding a good car for this race. What I did was run one of the american hall races that got you the camaro lm, then raced the grand valley enduro to get the saeber(sp?) to use in the gt cup. Check the sticky thread here and there is a listing of both prize cars and race requirements.
 
Back