Help please Record number of races trophy

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi

I just hit 322 online races and the trophy has not unlocked. This is the last trophy I need for the platinum literally spent last two months grinding blue moon 237 wins for level 50 and now this one won’t unlock! Will be gutted to say the least if it’s a bug. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Scott

It has to be completed races. So if you’ve ever disconnected or quit from one, it doesn’t count.

Your KudosPrime page will tell you how many you’ve actually finished.

Also, you’re aware they have to be Sport Mode races, right?

Thanks for the quick reply appreciate it. Yeah it’s all on sports mode on the achievements screen it says I have completed 322 races. What is a kudos prime page?

Just found kudos prime page thanks . Yeah says 323 races so it should of unlocked! Just don’t get it

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my screen shot showing I have completed the races. Anyone got any ideas? I have searched the internet and literally no one online seems to have experienced this with this trophy! Will be gutted to say the least

Attachments

• 9CD969A0-04B7-4079-B828-607DF3EDF71A.jpeg
    9CD969A0-04B7-4079-B828-607DF3EDF71A.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 136
@Scott Taylor

This probably won't help any, but have you tried winning one more sport race, just in case you need *more than* 322 for the trophy?

Also, kudos prime page indicates you only have 84 race wins and you need 91 wins for that trophy, I think, based on the * next to the number on that line and from checking online.

Are you sure it's the races trophy you are still missing and not the wins one?

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=5577118

@Scott Taylor

This probably won't help any, but have you tried winning one more sport race, just in case you need *more than* 322 for the trophy?

Also, kudos prime page indicates you only have 84 race wins and you need 91 wins for that trophy, I think, based on the * next to the number on that line and from checking online.

Thanks for taking the time to reply I appreciate it. Yes 100% sure it’s the races trophy as I have already earned the wins one. I did notice that on kudos prime that the wins were short but I have that trophy. Is there a chance it hasn’t recorded them all on the server even though it shows I have done 322?

Here is the picture from my PS profile

@Scott Taylor

Got it!! Did two more races and it unlocked as well as the platinum! Thanks everyone for your replies. I was seriously annoyed the last few hours thinking I had just wasted two months of my life getting level 50 and 237 wins at blue moon for this last one to not unlock haha.

Well pleased

Thanks again!

Attachments

• A3C0FA88-5E9C-49C1-82C8-751F73CF4CF7.jpeg
    A3C0FA88-5E9C-49C1-82C8-751F73CF4CF7.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 56
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking the time to reply I appreciate it. Yes 100% sure it’s the races trophy as I have already earned the wins one. I did notice that on kudos prime that the wins were short but I have that trophy. Is there a chance it hasn’t recorded them all on the server even though it shows I have done 322?

Here is the picture from my PS profile

Got it!! Did two more races and it unlocked as well as the platinum! Thanks everyone for your replies. I was seriously annoyed the last few hours thinking I had just wasted two months of my life getting level 50 and 237 wins at blue moon for this last one to not unlock haha.

Well pleased

Thanks again!

Well done.

Can you get mine for me now please :lol:

Well done.

Can you get mine for me now please :lol:

Haha thanks mate ! Wins and poles in the hardest but you just have to choose races where you get on with the cars. I focused on single makes must of taken 40 wins in the fiat 500. When you get a race you can win just max it for that week.

Level 50 is the worst. I did it with a Ferrari as found it easier to drive was 7500 xp including clean race took 237 wins. I know there are quicker ways but I think just do it with something you are happy with for an easy win worked for me. Best of luck with it

I am just baffled by those numbers!

How does one manage to win 91 races out of 322 (Thats more than 28% Win-Ratio), 212 Top 5 finishes and STILL be Rank D with LESS Points than you get for free after 5 races (wich would be 2000 points) ?!?!

What the Hell man! :-D

Don't get me wrong, i am not trying to make fun of you. I really have never seen something like this...

P.S. after checking your Kudosprime profile, i understand... i think

Back