• Thread starter Drave
  • 2 comments

Drave

(Banned)
Belize
@ my XBox
In FM6 one can save a video... it then says you can upload the video

Where does it upload to?

I then look at my on line Forza gallery and the pictures I have uploaded in the same manner are there, but no videos, even though of course it has a place for video

At the moment I am using the DVR recorder on the XBox One, the 1 Drive to get the video down to my PC so I can edit it... but that is all a bit of a pain imo.

Can anyone help, please?

@Drave When it says upload in game, it is uploading the replay file (not a video file*) so it is shared with others, as far as I'm aware these can only be viewed in game through the Forza TV section.

The only methods of getting video to the PC which I know of are to use the DVR recorder, or to use a capture card.

*A replay file would essentially be the input data, where the cars have moved, liveries etc. which only the game can translate in to what you see when you are watching the replay. So these files can't be moved to PC and edited like a video file.

@Drave When it says upload in game, it is uploading the replay file (not a video file*) so it is shared with others, as far as I'm aware these can only be viewed in game through the Forza TV section.

The only methods of getting video to the PC which I know of are to use the DVR recorder, or to use a capture card.

*A replay file would essentially be the input data, where the cars have moved, liveries etc. which only the game can translate in to what you see when you are watching the replay. So these files can't be moved to PC and edited like a video file.

Thank you for taking the time to answer, I see what you're saying and seeing it in writing, I would have to agree

I think I'll have to get a dedicated recording box to plug into the XBox... I need a HDD for the XBox anyway. as it needs way more storage than it has as stock

Thanks again

Back