help please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter superman2722
  • 14 comments
  • 961 views
Messages
214
Messages
Superman2722
Messages
LoL Superman 21
ok so i have been reading alot of posts and i am seeing people with a link to there garage and other stuff at the bottom of there posts. could some one tell me how to do this please?
 
ok so i have been reading alot of posts and i am seeing people with a link to there garage and other stuff at the bottom of there posts. could some one tell me how to do this please?

Ok so I've been reading a lot of posts & I am seeing people with a link to their garage & other stuff at the bottom of their posts. Could someone tell me how to do this please?

(That is just what people are like on this forum mate (because of the AUP) ... Someone will probably pick up on something I have put above aswell lol!)
 
Ok so I've been reading a lot of posts & I am seeing people with a link to their garage & other stuff at the bottom of their posts. Could someone tell me how to do this please?

(That is just what people are like on this forum mate ... Someone will probably pick up on something I have put above aswell lol!)

thanks for that. It is still readable. Last time i checked this is a forum not ENGLISH class in High School. Nobodys perfect!!!!!
 
Last edited:
thanks for that. It is still readable. Last time i checked this is a forum not ENGLISH class in High School. Nobodys perfect!!!!!

I know it is mate, but it is something you agreed to when you registered :) (Not tryna be a know it all I am just informing you of that lol)
 
ok so i have been reading alot of posts and i am seeing people with a link to there garage and other stuff at the bottom of there posts. could some one tell me how to do this please?

Just sign up to http://www.mygranturismo.net/, select your cars that you want to share, & select My Page at the top-left. There will be a short direct link that can be used to share your garage. The only problem is that it doesn't support auto-synchronization, so you don't have to update every time you purchase a car, & that it doesn't support Auto-Selection, which is a way to select all of your cars easily by scanning a certain save file, either by PS3-to-PC or a save file copied onto a thumb drive. Still, It is a very good site.
 
I know it is mate, but it is something you agreed to when you registered :) (Not tryna be a know it all I am just informing you of that lol)


Fantastic grammar that is, tryna The word does'nt even exist.
 
mark2002
Fantastic grammar that is, tryna The word does'nt even exist.

Neither does the contraction "does'nt".

Let's just leave it at the use of proper english grammer was agreed upon by all GTPlanet users at the time of registration.
 
there is'nt any signature button in my edit section, only the "Favorite Quote" and the other stuff...
 
there is'nt any signature button in my edit section, only the "Favorite Quote" and the other stuff...

My GTPlanet(top right below your ID)- Your Control Panel(top left in red box)- Setting & Option(bold)- Edit Signature
 
Haha i allready found out, but thanks for your help! ;)
 
thanks for that. It is still readable. Last time i checked this is a forum not ENGLISH class in High School. Nobodys perfect!!!!!
well said mate. Just ignore Mr rule book were not all like that on here, some of us even have a life! 👍
 
Back