Help please

• Thread starter Sasselle
  • 2 comments
Australia
Australia
Howdy! I’ve just joined and I’m hoping someone can help as I’ve asked in a few places and no one knows.

We have been playing GTA7 on a PS5 for the last few days and been loving it until we hit this snag today. Basically we can’t buy any cars anymore. We could until this morning but now the brand hall just says everything is sold out and the used and legendary halls are just a black screen.

We deleted the game data on the console but just ended up losing our liveries and it hasn’t remedied the problem at all

Has anyone got any helpful tips on what to try next?

Thanks

Sounds like you have the bug where the save file on the server and your console are out of sync.
Some have fixed this by deleting save file on console and the cloud save. Many players are waiting for PD to patch it.

Sounds like you have the bug where the save file on the server and your console are out of sync.
Some have fixed this by deleting save file on console and the cloud save. Many players are waiting for PD to patch it.
Ooooh. Glad to not be alone! I was hoping someone else had similar. Thank you for the fast response

Back