Help Please!!!

Okay I have gameshark 2 and sharkport but i dont get these hybirds. I tried the viper engine in my miata and it said it had 1000hp but when i drove it, it still was the normal speed from before? Also were can i find the codes for parts of cars and what parts can u change? Please someone help me.

Or if somone knows if theres like a code generator were u put the parts in and it will give u the GS2 code. if not could somone give me the code for the following i want. U would be so kind.
For the del sol
Slammed! Lowered alot
Wheels from Spoon Civic
Spoon Civics carbon fiber hood?
If u can also have the back of the s2000 on it?
THANX ALOT!

WTF MY SHARKPORT IS NOT WORKING!!!! IT SAYS ERROR USB CONNECTION!!! I PLUGGED THEM IN AGAIN VERY TIGHTLY AND ITS NOT WORKING HELP!!! WHAT IS THE STEP BY STEP WAY TO DO THIS!!!! :mad:

have you gone to gameshark and d/l the newest version of sharkport? i believe it is v 2.03 and i sometimes get the usb error also, but to help you out plug in your usb with everything OFF. insert the memory card or shark dongle into slot 1. it has to be in the ps2 tightly put the sharkport disc in turn the ps2 OFF open up the sharkport program let it open up completely then turn on your ps2 youll get a screen that says waiting for command. read memory card or shark dongle and go from there. try that see if it works for you :)

can somone give me the game shark code to lower my car ?? i know how to turn it on and everytihng..also can u put different boy parts from another car onto my car??? like the front end of an s2000 and the rear of another car or is the body code the whole body?? thanx alot!!!!!

first off you don't have to have a tv by your pc it just makes it easier. since you dont have one though i would suggest waiting at least three minutes before trying to read your memory card or shark dongle thats how long mine takes to load up on the ps2. Second, the body code changes the whole body of the car so no mixing front ends and rear ends :(

is there a way to get bigger wheels on a car like on the game a civic can only have 15 inch but on a nsx its like 18 or 17inch. is there a way to swap that item so the civic has bigger wheels?

i've heard of guys putting larger tires on the back for example the nsx tires on the rear and the mini cooper tires on the front giving the car the drag car look. i haven't tried it myself though so maybe someone else knows more about it than i do :)

well i need help here when i try 2 tansfer files from my comp 2n the sharkport software it says........an error has occured at KERNEL32.ddl or sum thin like that

i get that sometimes 2. but i have no clue on how to fix that. i just uninstalled the sharkport and then reinstalled it. that took care of the problem. i think you get that message when you try to use a game save that doesnt support the sharkport???

Back