Help Pls! – CoteD’Azur Historic in B-Spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter akira2501
  • 0 comments
  • 452 views
Messages
115
Messages
akira-2501
This is the one race my lvl 23 B-Spec driver can’t seem to get a Gold in.
I’ve got him driving the Toyota-7 with “Medium Racing Tires” (best allowed). The First race of the Historic Race Cars was no problem, but in this race my driver keeps getting stuck in the mess at the back of the pack. It’s like watching a bunch of 6-year olds racing, it’s a mess of crapy AI often times resulting in a pile up around a curve.

My best finish so far was 3rd.
I’ve tried both default (199mph) and tighter (180 down to 149mph) trans settings. Tried “Cool”, “Hot” and my best “Balanced” driver many times with no luck.

I'm sick of watching this ugly car - Any suggestions to beat it?
 
Back