raif330 Messages 100 Messages raif330 Feb 25, 2013 #1 I have a problem Since new update my account does not work anymore Accesses game data, and remains black. I have everything in usb stick but misfortune of not going on, please can anyone help me ... Thank you
I have a problem Since new update my account does not work anymore Accesses game data, and remains black. I have everything in usb stick but misfortune of not going on, please can anyone help me ... Thank you
Tarkata Messages 429 Portugal Messages T-A-R-K-A-T-A Feb 25, 2013 #2 Have you tried to re-install the game? I can`t see what would cause the problem :/
raif330 Messages 100 Messages raif330 Feb 25, 2013 #3 Hello do you delete everything, and then how do I get my car? i have everithing in USB but is not going black screen....?
Hello do you delete everything, and then how do I get my car? i have everithing in USB but is not going black screen....?
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Feb 25, 2013 #4 Try reverting to the previous version; then installing ver.2.11 again. I'm sure one of the more helpful members will be here soon...
Try reverting to the previous version; then installing ver.2.11 again. I'm sure one of the more helpful members will be here soon...
raif330 Messages 100 Messages raif330 Feb 25, 2013 #5 O thnks is workin again i deletet everithing then install again, thnks