Help, Read this!

• Thread starter bj93bb94
  • 4 comments
I am not exactly new to gt but to tuning, I am clueless but i want to know more ( that is anything ) I know nothing about tuning a car on gran turismo and i would really like to. I have example a gt40 and want to improve the handling but i dont have a clue how to. I put racing brakes and a controller on it for it but they still suck and have to slow down on any corner... All i thought you could do was buy turbo, tires, exhaust... but i didn't know you could tune it to the way you want. Not a single website is telling me how to either and i hope somebody can help me? Please?

For help, read this.

It's in a sticky at the top of this forum. Not exactly tricky to find.

I put racing brakes and a controller on it for it but they still suck and have to slow down on any corner...
Cars generally do have to slow down for corners. What do you expect to happen?

You could always drive the 1886 Mercedes'. You don't need to brake with them.

Ford GT '05 tune by MFT.

This isn't NFS bj93bb94, you do need some skill to be able to tune and get somewhere in this game. Fortunately, there's plenty of us who can tune that also share our expertise with our fellow members. Following Scaff's tuning guide (which daan has politely shown you) is a good way to learn the basics very quickly.

So, go try the GT tune I just supplied for you and when it transforms your car, go over and give the boys at MFT thanks for doing so. ;)

Back