Help request, which cars to use in GT League Pro Races

• Thread starter foofiemoon
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
This question is about the single player GT League races against the computer controlled cars. I am finding that the races become more difficult after entering the professional races. Part of the problem is that they start you way back in the pack and you have to pass something like 10 cars in order to win. So, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend the best car choices to win these. Also wondering if I should be tuning up the cars for more hp and better handling.

This question is about the single player GT League races against the computer controlled cars. I am finding that the races become more difficult after entering the professional races. Part of the problem is that they start you way back in the pack and you have to pass something like 10 cars in order to win. So, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend the best car choices to win these. Also wondering if I should be tuning up the cars for more hp and better handling.
Tuning up the cars for more HP and better handling helps my friend.

More HP and less weight is always helping. As for cars to chose, it depends on the event, some are one make, some one car model so...

My choices when possible to chose, or cars that I've used because I had them :
  • Midship Challenge : McLaren F1 94
  • Premium Sports Lounge : McLaren F1 94
  • La Festa Cavallino : 330 P4
  • F1500 Championship : Bought a F1500T-A for this event as I did not succeed in getting one on the wheel of dispair
  • All Japan GT Car Championships : Honda EPSON NSX '08, only car I had that matched the criteria, but with weight reduction and HP boost it was easy.
  • Vision Gran Turismo Trophy + : Dodge SRT TOMAHAWK VISION GRAN TURISMO RACING
  • Lamborghini Cup : HURACAN GR.4
  • Mercedes AMG Grand Prix : still waiting to obtain that car
  • Nostalgic 1979 : Ferrari 330 P4
  • Group 1 Cup : PORSCHE 919 HYBRID PORSCHE TEAM 2016
  • X2014 Nations Cup : still waiting to obtain that car

Back