Help required for setting up dedicated serverPC 

• Thread starter Punknoodle
  • 1 comments
Australia
Brisbane
Punknoodle_Nick
Hi all,

I've been trying to set up a server on Assetto Corsa but having a hard time. I've used the server manager software, set up the event (pickup mode), created an entry list, venue etc. Pretty sure my port settings are correct (I'm posting a video below of my settings, sorry, no microphone.)

- Ignore that the HTTP setting in server manager is 80 and on my router it was 8081 - it was only like this for the video, I've had it set on 8081 on the server config as well and it still doesn't work. Tried setting it up as both TCP and TCP/UDP port forward in my router settings, port 8081, still no good.
- The server appears, but there are no cars available to select

Any help would be really appreciated, this is driving me nuts!

I hate when these things happen and servers that games have are too laggy to trust. I always play on dedicated server if I have that option. Most people are doing that and it is the right way to go. It is good that dedicated servers are getting cheaper and more people can afford it. The best cheap dedicated servers you can find now are on GTHost. They offer awesome stuff like 16GB RAM, SSD storage and 200mbit/s unmetered bandwidth for awesome price. If you want better than that you can get it up to 128GB RAM and more than enough SSD storage. Their offers really are a steal now and their servers are too good and reliable.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back