Help required

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle
  • 4 comments
  • 654 views

Jaguar or Ferrari?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Messages
776
United Kingdom
Guildford
Messages
GTP_thefraggle
In the next 5 days my grinding will be complete and I will have easily obtained the 20,000,000 million target. Which car should I buy?

Have any of you got both of them? Which handles the best? Which is the most fun to drive?

I really can't decide which to go for so all your help is needed!!!
 
In the next 5 days my grinding will be complete and I will have easily obtained the 20,000,000 million target. Which car should I buy?

Have any of you got both of them? Which handles the best? Which is the most fun to drive?

I really can't decide which to go for so all your help is needed!!!
What you should do when you get to 20 million credits, and don't buy anything. Save your game onto 2 USB's, go back into the game and buy the Ferrari. Save it onto a USB now take out that USB and put the other USB in you PS4, copy the save from your USB to the PS4 go into the game to buy the Jaguar, now you have a Ferrari on one USB and the Jaguar on the other one. Now you can test it and see which one you like.
 
What you should do when you get to 20 million credits, and don't buy anything. Save your game onto 2 USB's, go back into the game and buy the Ferrari. Save it onto a USB now take out that USB and put the other USB in you PS4, copy the save from your USB to the PS4 go into the game to buy the Jaguar, now you have a Ferrari on one USB and the Jaguar on the other one. Now you can test it and see which one you like.
THAT IS A BLOODY GOOD IDEA!!!!
 
What you should do when you get to 20 million credits, and don't buy anything. Save your game onto 2 USB's, go back into the game and buy the Ferrari. Save it onto a USB now take out that USB and put the other USB in you PS4, copy the save from your USB to the PS4 go into the game to buy the Jaguar, now you have a Ferrari on one USB and the Jaguar on the other one. Now you can test it and see which one you like.
Wait, I thought the game saves the stuff online?
 
Wait, I thought the game saves the stuff online?
Yes it does, but you can have a backup manual save just in case if something happens to your online in game save, like a corrupt data or you cars go missing. I do a backup save to a online storage daily or if you have not got a PS plus, save it on to a USB.
 
Back