HELP running out of room for decals on PS4

United States
U.S. East Coast
PhycickKiLLeR36
Hi & good day all. I have a issue that I need a solution to & I have one but need to know if it will work & how I can get it to work.
I only have room for like 7 more decals in GT Sport & I'm all the time coming up with livery's that need custom decals. So how to I get space for more decals but retain the livery's that I have so far without any probs?? EX: deleting decals that certain cars use. I have an idea.
Can I use an external device like a hard drive or thumb drive to store new decals that I download from the community & how do I get GT Sport to give me the option to save them to an external device ??
Hope some one can help as I have 15 NEW livery's in the works without decals that I need to be made by a friend of mine but no way to store them :( :(

Deleting them from the game is your only option. I've deleted hundreds, and the liveries they are on, are fine. The only time it could be a problem is if you want to edit a livery that has deleted decals, you won't be able to do anything with those, the decals that is. The livery can still be edited.

just save them on your pc until you need to upload them into your game, then use as needed. I have a bunch that I only used once, and don't need to use them again for a while, so i can delete them, and keep them in a folder on my pc. should i need them, i can reupload them :)

Hi,

I have 2500 decals in-game. In my PS4 I ever had 4 profiles, so I upload to all other 3 profiles now (theory, now I have 4000 decals capacity).
If I need a decal, I take one in my different profile, and add it or delete it from the "favorites".
More, with this option, you have 1000 decals from your profiles, and 1000 other decals capacity in your "favorites" library.
1000 decals, it's a lot, but not enough.

One question: we know decals are limited to 1000, but liveries? how many?

@ MMX - So this might be why when I look on some one's profile that has like 200 livery's no decals show up in their decal section correct???

@ suzq044 - I don't make my own so I can't save any on my PC.

@ zeptrans - That's a bit much just to save decals from some one else I'll probably only use 1 time....

Back