Help, Screwed my Lancia STRATOS up...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dagger311
  • 7 comments
  • 938 views
Messages
6,658
United States
Marietta, GA
Messages
Dagger31198
Hello all. Can someone please tell me the default on the 1970's Lancia STRATOS anniversary edition. It seems as though Polyphony Digital has forgotten to put a "Return to details" button like there was in Gt5. I'm fairly certain I only messed with the ride height, Spring rate (stiffness), and gearbox.

I was trying to tune it up to win a race I was getting destroyed in, but I suck with cars, so if anyone has an unturned one, can they please tell me the defaults on all that stuff. Now when I hit the brakes it veers drastically to one side. Thanks in advance.
 
Not sure if I have the car, but if you've only messed about with one of the setups you should be able to switch to one of the other 2 which should have remained at the default settings? (In top left corner, 3 different setups A/B/C).
 
Change the parts back to stock and then switch back to the custom parts and it should revert to the default settings.
 
Thanks for the help everyone. I only just realized there were three settings. But they aren't the same, as pp changed between a and b, but not b and c. Why? Again, thanks. I really like this car, and couldn't stand not being able to use it.
 
Because A has parts, while B and C don't?
 
Because A has parts, while B and C don't?
Oh, okay. I thought when you bought a part, it was on the car, not the setup. Thanks. Set the suspension it started with back in there, messed around with the gearbox, and it works just fine.
 
I haven't experimented much with tuning in GT6, but in GT5 the only parts that went on all sheets were the permanent upgrades: engine tuning, weight reduction and chassis reinforcement, the first two of which have reportedly been changed in GT6 to allow removal.
 
Back