Help, stuck on 97.7%

  • Thread starter Thread starter rahman5000
  • 6 comments
  • 741 views
Messages
3
Hi everyone,

I'm stuck on 97.7%

I've completed everything on gran turismo mode.
I read somewhere that you need to get gold for time trials and single races on hard mode. But when i go to arcade mode i can't see anything about the difficulty rating. Plus i've won lots of the arcade races and my percentage isn't going up. time trials just seem pointless as i don't know what time to beat.

Someone put me out of my misery, i want to get that 100% feeling.

Cheers
 
Have you checked if all the races are gold? If not, do it nd if you see its not a gold do it again.
 
Have you checked all the manufacturers? Sorry, thats been suggested all ready! Some of the Cups have to be one as a series and as individual races. Also racing in Arcade Mode does not increase your percentage. You can only do this in GT Mode. Have you completed the licences to bronze? All 34 Mission races?
Hope this helps. Good luck.
nige

100% club !!
 
I've seen alot of members mistaken bronz metals with gold metals, make sure this not the case. And Driving Missions maybe?
 
it was a couple of manufactures events in america. thank god, i can finally say i'm part of the 100 % Club. Thanks guys
 
Back