Help taking a video!

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 2 comments
Canada
Oak Bay, NB, Canada
Bic44
Hey all. So, not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'm trying to take a video clip of my mini doing a bit of a burnout, or whatever you call what a mini does haha. The thing is, I'd like it to show the hood, as that's where the main part of my livery is. Good and side are what I'm trying to get. And I just want a clip long enough to make a gif. But the camera angle isn't high enough. I can move it in camera mode, but not replays. Any help would be appreciated!

As far as I'm aware the camera can't be moved in replay mode. Your best bet would be to find a spot on a track where the replay camera is at a good angle and then do a burnout in front of it. It'll be a fair bit of work though as you'll need to drive the track and watch the replay to find the right spot, then start the event again and head back to that spot to do the burnout! It'll probably take a few goes to get it right too.

As far as I'm aware the camera can't be moved in replay mode. Your best bet would be to find a spot on a track where the replay camera is at a good angle and then do a burnout in front of it. It'll be a fair bit of work though as you'll need to drive the track and watch the replay to find the right spot, then start the event again and head back to that spot to do the burnout! It'll probably take a few goes to get it right too.
Thanks! I ended up driving the Fisherman's ranch track. And drifted around every corner I could. I watched the replay until I found a spot that worked, recorded it, uploaded it to YouTube, and downloaded it to my phone (well, my wife's phone). She then cut the video and made it into a gif. A lot of work, but finally it is done

Back