help to cheat...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erik82
  • 17 comments
  • 1,691 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
77
Messages
Erik_bardsgard82
i need credits!

And therefor i need someone to show he how to do the nurbergring glitch. Ive tried looking on youtube, but i cant get my car on the inside so somebody can bump me the rest of the way.

Recently ive tried to enter cheat-rooms but i obv do everything wrong and everybody is cursing at me. I suck at cheating obv...

I will send gold chromes or cars for "payment". Can send today. unfortunately i do not have a mic.

Right now i in a open room with place for 2 drivers. me + helper:
1472 6399 9009 8350.


Please dont flame me for being a cheater. Right now ill do whatever it takes to complete my garage and if i have to cheat to be able, well then im gonna cheat.

Erik
 
Just watch some Youtube videos.

And stop cheating!
 
asking for help just means you probably shouldn't be doing it anyways.....
 
You tube!!!

Dont worry most people suck at cheating. The one and only time I did the glitch it took 12 minutes for me to get in and I still came in first after starting 90 laps down. lol
 
PMSL. You know, I don't care if anybody "cheats" or not, because after all, it's YOUR game. But I gotta give you props for having the grapefruits to actually post this. Glitch on Bro :)
 
PMSL. You know, I don't care if anybody "cheats" or not, because after all, it's YOUR game. But I gotta give you props for having the grapefruits to actually post this. Glitch on Bro :)

QFT I see some people on here have a triple digit IQ 👍
 
haha yeah I've been afraid to join those rooms because I don't want to crash everyone else out and ruin the cheating. However I don't actually find that sort of thing fun or challenging myself so I don't really do it. Absolutely no offense meant, though, do what you wanna do. Live free or die, that sort of thing.

P.S. I actually don't even consider it cheating. To me cheating is different than exploiting glitches. Remember Game Shark? That sort of thing...
 
Last edited:
haha yeah I've been afraid to join those rooms because I don't want to crash everyone else out and ruin the cheating. However I don't actually find that sort of thing fun or challenging myself so I don't really do it. Absolutely no offense meant, though, do what you wanna do. Live free or die, that sort of thing.

Its just as mind numbing as grinding on Indy, the only difference is the rewards are far more significant. If you think about it its still grinding.

I also dont see how it ruins others experience. Its about the same as if I got all the pieces of a monopoly game gold plated IRL.
 
PMSL. You know, I don't care if anybody "cheats" or not, because after all, it's YOUR game. But I gotta give you props for having the grapefruits to actually post this. Glitch on Bro :)

This!

Kudoos for your stones OP! 👍 :lol:
 
park like this then get pushed into wall
sorry i tried to up a pic
 
asking for help just means you probably shouldn't be doing it anyways.....

Great logic. Now I understand why people won't stop to help a person with knife stabbed on his chest or at a car accident.
 
PMSL. You know, I don't care if anybody "cheats" or not, because after all, it's YOUR game. But I gotta give you props for having the grapefruits to actually post this. Glitch on Bro :)
👍
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for just saying the truth!

That's pretty refreshing -- no excuses, just "here's what I'm doing".
 
Why can't you play the game normally?
 
Great logic. Now I understand why people won't stop to help a person with knife stabbed on his chest or at a car accident.


I was going to say something similar.
 
Respect to you sir you have nads of some substance posting this thread, Just youtube and if you get in then let the other people glitch away and watch from a safe distance for the first time :)
 
Don't try to get half in the wall park a bit out from it is better. If you are in a glitch room look at what the others are doing and note exactly where they are parking. But this glitch is booring and takes a while to complete so good luck to those who have the mind to complete it.
 
How much do you get by doing this event? Curious as I don't have gt5 atm
 
We already have a thread about this, a news post with a video showing how it occurs, and a video in the GT5 Video section that shows how to do it.

Please use the search function, next time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back