HELP! Top speed Pagani Huayra

Canada
Canada
HyperSpeedGTS
I've been working on a 15th anniversary Huayra and I can get it up to 323 coming off of the hill on stage route x. Then I have a lot of difficulty going the turn at about 275. With a wing I've seen people do 290 around the corner. Anyone have any general tips to help me get this huarya to be one of the fastest cars in GT? Any help is very aprreciated

Your transmission will be important. You will need to set up a high pull transmission. The easiest one for a top speed car is as follows.
Final gear to Shortest (far right)
Top speed To highest (far right)
All gears to shortest (far right)
Final gear to Longest (far left)
if you find it's not hitting the middle of the power band in the last gear rebuild with a lower top speed if your falling short if you're hitting red line or bouncing, move the gears to the left to make them longer.
Your suspension will need to be on the stiffer side and lower to reduce drag, Harder Tires will also help the speed, maybe even split compound, RH front RM rear as an example. Front camber will reduce tire fricton and help a little, keep the toe settings as close to 0.00 as you can and still keep it stable at speed.
As for aero parts the more you add the slower you get, so keep them off the car if you can it has active wings already so it's should be good to go out of the box.
For taking the turn keep it smooth and don't cook the entry that will cost you speed at mid turn.

Last edited:
Back