(HELP) Trusthmaster Ferrari GT 3in1 wheel

  • Thread starter Thread starter xlsound
  • 5 comments
  • 1,038 views
Messages
158
Portugal
Évora,Portugal
Messages
xlsound
Need some help, i know this isn't a perfect wheel for this game but can someone help me out with settings? i noticed that there are no options for this wheel, i can get it to work but someone as this wheel to share some settings?
 
Personally I think you're better off trying to sell this wheel to somebody and saving up for a logitech DFGT, the money is worth the added quality.
A DS3 is better than a shoddy wheel.

I did some research for you and came up with this

1) Set the wheel to high sensitivity (by selecting the D Pad/Left & Right paddles together - the red LED will flash slowly to confirm constantly).
Then set:
2) Accelerate on R2
3) Brake on L2
4) Shift Up on R1
5) Shift Down on L1
6) Rear View on L3 and/or R3
7) Left & Right View on D-Pad Left & Right

It would seem there's no vibration or "Rumble" effect through this wheel.

I don't have this wheel so I can't help you as much as I otherwise could, I'm not even 100 percent sure this was the information you were after.
Do let me know if this is the information you wanted, if not I'll continue to research (additional info would help me do this).
 
i'll see those when i get home, i think i messed sommething in the settings. don't know if there are some sensitve settings for the peddals also, the doesnt have 900 deggres i was also searching some settingts for that for examble changing the sensitive in the options where we can change te abs on and off.
 
i'll see those when i get home, i think i messed sommething in the settings. don't know if there are some sensitve settings for the peddals also, the doesnt have 900 deggres i was also searching some settingts for that for examble changing the sensitive in the options where we can change te abs on and off.

There's only so much you can do with lower quality/unsupported tools
 
There's only so much you can do with lower quality/unsupported tools

yup you're right i just think that this whell as to much deadzone, can't be compared to DFGT wheels but it was a trade so i didn't spend money and since i wanted one i acepted the deal.
 
yup you're right i just think that this whell as to much deadzone, can't be compared to DFGT wheels but it was a trade so i didn't spend money and since i wanted one i acepted the deal.

Like I said, try and sell it on and put the money towards a DFGT if you can.
It will be well worth it :) a better quality wheel will mean you can have more fun with it, plus it means you don't have to faff around trying to make it work
 
Back