Help Understanding Gt 1!

• Thread starter vp3000
  • 10 comments
I Havent Play Too Much Of Gt1 Since I Bought It, T'ill Now That My Son I S Trying To Learn Ps, I Mylself Got B And A Licenses, But My ? Is I Got The Supra, Buit Can I Tune It Up, Make It Stronger. And If Those Are The Only Makes Available.also Whats With The Days

YOur? PunCTuashun.c, SpeLLing and Gra.mmmar are atrocoius.

Also Why Are You Constantly Capitalizing Words?

Welcome to GTP. :)

What The **** Is This? If I Understand The Question, It Is 'can I Tune A Supra' And 'whats Up With The Days?'

To Answer You're ?, Yes U Can Tune A Supra, To Make It Stronger, However This Will Induce Massive Amounts Of Turbo Lag And Oversteer, So I Recommend Instead A Lancer Evo Or Subaru Impreza, Also Okay Is A Skyline Gtr Or A Dodge Viper, But If You Want A Supra Go Head. You Just Go To The Toyota Dealer And To 'trd' And Buy Parts. And Also, Yes Those Are The Only Brands: Toyota Nissan Honda Subaru Chevy Tvr Dodge And Aston Martin.

And Also, The Days Increase When You Do A Race, I Think, But I'm Not Sure, You Betta Ask A Speshialist Like Suchayo Or Something.

Welcom To Gtp! :)

U Have 2 Buld Ur Soopra And Make It Strongr. The Days are 2 Many 2 Cuont. I Hoep This Has Ansered Yur ?

Seriously, what exactly is your question? I get the feeling you're english-speaking is better than you are portraying, so try and use it so we stop flaming you.:boggled:

He must be using Caps Lock. 💡 That makes you capitalize all the words, and GTP automatically capitalize the first letter in each word, if all the letters are in CAPS.

Try to make your text more understandable vp3000.

WE KNOW THAT, BUT HE SHUD UVE REALIZD THAT AND TURNED IT OFF.

Anyway vp, just revise it and it would be okay...

Ack!

I say: yes, you can tune up your Supra, and days keep track of your time spent playing GT1. A day passes when you participate in a race or complete a License test. (resetting in between excluded)

Tuning is a way of life here in GT, and you can even enter in a series devoted to Hard-Tuned cars. Be careful, though; if you add racing modification (a new paint scheme) to your car, it becomes ineligible; the series is reserved for stock-appearance cars.

Before you upgrade it though, you may want to try the Normal Car series, reserved for cars literally 'straight from the box'. Do not touch the car, and you will be eligible here.

In short, both events are a lot of fun, and they pay A LOT OF CURRENCY in the end if you succeed.

Hope you can benefit from the information!

And, welcome to the fun-filled world of GT Planet, vp3000.

EDIT: Sorry, daan. I guess I should have checked this, huh?

Hope you can benefit from the information!

And, welcome to the fun-filled world of GT Planet, vp3000.
Doubt it. He hasn't logged on since the 16th of May and that was his only post.

This thread really didn't need to be brought back...

Doubt it. He hasn't logged on since the 16th of May and that was his only post.

This thread really didn't need to be brought back...

IT is pretty funny though! :lol: I needed a good laugh myself.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back