HELP! Unintentional Pause Reassign HELP!

United States
United States
Stony17
So I was doing some button re-assignments when I unintentionally changed my pause button assignment

In order to change an assignment you first select the assignment by pressing "X" and then either press the button you wish to be assigned -or- press "options" to cancel the assignment.

This is my issue; How can I re-assign the "option" button to "Pause"???... If I hit the "options" button at the moment of assignment, it cancels the act of button assignment Its a catch 22 :confused:

side note: Im using my dualshock 4 when experiencing this issue, if/when I switch to my T80 to race the button assignment for pause is set for "option"(where I want it) but when I switch back to the dualshock 4 I have the issue again. I tried leaving it blank and exiting (The game does not stop me from exiting as it will when some other features are left blank). Also tried a restart and multiple various switches between my wheel and controller.

I don't want to delete my save data but Im beginning to think that may be my only option at this point.
:banghead: 👎👎

no reset option that Im aware of?

there are a lot of functions available and would rather not sacrifice another button.

no reset option that Im aware of?

there are a lot of functions available and would rather not sacrifice another button.

You'll have to reset to the default assignments and then set all your "new" assignments. If you look at the screen you'll see a "Controller Default" option.

Back