HELP - Volkswagen 1200 66 not showing in any races

• Thread starter amarh
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Is there a specific car/race combination that needs to be raced to unlock the Volkswagen 1200 66. I have completed all the initial races and everything up to the super license but the Volkswagen 1200 still isn't showing as a reward for any race.
I have completed menu book 2 which should open up brands hatch but this isn't available.
Any help would be appreciated

Is there a specific car/race combination that needs to be raced to unlock the Volkswagen 1200 66. I have completed all the initial races and everything up to the super license but the Volkswagen 1200 still isn't showing as a reward for any race.
I have completed menu book 2 which should open up brands hatch but this isn't available.
Any help would be appreciated
Where is the yellow compass icon, in the top-left corner of the screen, telling you to go?

Have you gone into the GT Cafe and completed the menu? Check where the golden compass icon is at on the main menu. If it's at the GT Cafe you need to go there and click on the menu to complete it. If it's somewhere else follow it and it'll show you what you need to do. You've likely either not done the correct race or not clicked on the menu to complete it.

Last edited:
I dont remember seeing the compass for quite a while now. There is no compass on the main map. In the cafe, menu book 2 in complete, menu 3 - have the first 2 cars, under hints for the VW 1200 it says complete brands hatch and recommends using the VW Gti but in the brands hatch race menu, only the gr4 race is showing. No sign of the sunday cup race which from what I've see online is where the VW 1200 is given as a price

I dont remember seeing the compass for quite a while now. There is no compass on the main map. In the cafe, menu book 2 in complete, menu 3 - have the first 2 cars, under hints for the VW 1200 it says complete brands hatch and recommends using the VW Gti but in the brands hatch race menu, only the gr4 race is showing. No sign of the sunday cup race which from what I've see online is where the VW 1200 is given as a price
Can you post pictures of the menu, the main map and the Brand Hatch race screen? That seems odd, but we might be able to help more if we can see what's going on.

Yes @amarh make sure when you click on the menu you clicked the Start button, the races won't show up until you've done that .
Thank you, I can't believe it was as simple as that. I assumed that you just do the races, win the cars and the menu book stages get ticked off automatically.
All sorted now and thank you to everyone that replied

I know this post is a year old but thanks for helping me with the same problem. Feeling real dumb right now lol
Congrats for searching for previous posts related to your problem, instead of opening a new one. :cheers:

Back