help! What do I need to buy

I'm not exactly a seasoned pro or anything so I need some advice, I have like 60 thousand I think and I'm trying to find out what the best thing to do with it is, I kinda want a car that's somewhat under 60 grand that I can really supe up or I could settle with about a 50 grand car that's just awesome, please help! thanks

Well, what do you have right now, and what are you looking for? What races are you looking to compete in?

My suggestion would be to run some more races and save up for a Ruf.

well I have a 93 civic, a new beetle, and a lancer VI
I'm really wanting to find a good car to compete in some of the higher class races like the Gt all stars and such
thanks for the tips so far guys

The '89 Skyline GTR is good, but understeers horribly. I think it costs 12,000cr but you'll have money in the bank in no time. Lots of power, too. You can put some dirt tires on it!

Save up some more credits, or win the right races so prize cars fall out of the sky.

Which races are you trying to win? You can easily tune up the Lancer and VeeWee to win lots of races. I would reccomend doing that and winning prize cars; you'll eventually get a few Skylines, trust me. You'll also get lots of other cars that are much betetr than ones you can buy, and you'l amass credits galore. So just keep racing with what you have and what you win for now.

My suggestion would be to buy something like a 3000 GT and mod it to just below 591 horses. Go to the convertible car cup and race the third race. You should be able to win with a GT. Make sure you get super soft tires, and go to professionals only section and buy the custom suspension. Before the race, lower the height all the way to the ground, and tighten the springs as tight as they go. When you win you will get a concept car, capable of winning the GT 300 and GT 500 championships...

Latest Posts

Back