Help with 2 player battle...

• Thread starter SpeedyR1
  • 3 comments
Im having a problem when I go to select a bike in 2 player battle mode. When I select choose bike it automaticly brings me into the Racing Bike s list and does not give me any choice of sub-category such as company or displacement. Is this just how 2 player is or is this a problem that some people have?

SpeedyR1
Im having a problem when I go to select a bike in 2 player battle mode. When I select choose bike it automaticly brings me into the Racing Bike s list and does not give me any choice of sub-category such as company or displacement. Is this just how 2 player is or is this a problem that some people have?

you only get to race the race bikes in 2player mode, the production bikes have mirrors which show the track behind you, saying that some bikes you only see the sky:(, which takes up alot of processing power, tho why they couldnt have disabled that feature I dont know. I never look at them anyway, thats what the look behind button is for.

I find it wierd how people continue to make threads like this, even though there is a thread for these kind of questions a couple threads down the list.

(this was not directed at you, SpeedyR1, just in general)

Thats sort of a let down. First no single picture replay, now this.👎 Perfect Balance, I tried using the search function but I got no results, no offence taken.👍

Latest Posts

Back