Help with Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter mickyt1976
  • 5 comments
  • 541 views
Messages
19
Messages
mgt1000
What car in expert A Spec Entry 1979 and earlier. Typical oppenents. Toyota 7 race car. I don't know how or what car to use for this event, can someone help me out here. cheers
 
What car in expert A Spec Entry 1979 and earlier. Typical oppenents. Toyota 7 race car. I don't know how or what car to use for this event, can someone help me out here. cheers

Is it the historic car event? If so there is a thread about it already
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138709

If you use the search function chances are you'll probably find a post about it already.

I hope this helps.
 
Ok thanks guys, 20m really! How do you find the time to raise that cash?
 
Ok thanks guys, 20m really! How do you find the time to raise that cash?

You don't, you trade for it :)
Shouldn't be too hard to get, depending on how far you are in the career. Otherwise I recommend you to continue and skip the event until you get a car for the event :)
 
You don't, you trade for it :)
Shouldn't be too hard to get, depending on how far you are in the career. Otherwise I recommend you to continue and skip the event until you get a car for the event :)

Hi when you say trade, do you mean sell or trade with other players? Is there a thread that gives advice on how to do this?
 
Back