Help With Christmas, Looking for Opinions

Hey, I can't think of anything to ask for christmas. I want a PS2 game but there isn't enough time to really try out any before christmas. So, I'm asking for your opinions on a game to ask for, price doesn't matter niether does genre. I've already got MGS2, GT3, GTA:VC, ATV Offroad Fury, and TMB. Just help me out by giving me some info on the game and what its strengths and stuff are to you, and why you got it or want to get it.

Thanks in advance.

-UVX

P.S. and i live in canada so i'd prefer not recommending anything not available here unless you just really want to express your like/dislike for a game

Baldur's Gate:Dark Alliance, my kids got this for me for Father's day. I've beaten it several times but I still enjoy playing it and with the cooperative feature you can play with two people.
It is a "chop and hack" role-playing game. But it isn't as complicated as the Zelda games, but it is still very challenging.
Selected it after playing a Demo out of OPM magazine.

Ace Combat 04:Shattered Skies. This is simply an awesome Air Combat game. You may beat the missions fairly quickly, but getting all the requirements to get the "Super Jet" will challenge you. I promise.

Timesplitters 2 or Red Faction 2

good FPSs....

Tekken 4, Virtual Fighter 4, even MK 5 if you like fighting games

Splashdown is a good jetski game

I second the Ace Combat 04 suggestion. One of the best games on PS2. I also recommend Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. The PS2 version is superior to all versions on other platforms.

Sly Cooper and the Theivius Racoonus, or Rachet & Clank. Great games with fun animation. :)

Definately Virtua Fighter 4.. don't bother with Tekken 4. Also, Star Wars:Bounty Hunter (I asked for this one; I hope I get it) or Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers if you like Tolkien stuff like I do.

if you consider yourself a game nerd definately get vf4. tekken 4 is a button masher, vf4 is VERY deep. this game will consume you while you try to master a character. Kumite is awesome, so being without a human competitor isnt that bad.

I know its after christmas, but go get it. Its like $20 at bestbuy.

Back