Help with exchange miles

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Hygrade B, Nov 11, 2019 at 12:45 AM.

1. Hygrade B

Hygrade B

I have spent 10,000 miles in the miles exchange on the peugeot n500 I missed read & thought I needed to purchase the special & road car separately
    I purchased the car some time ago & was being looking to see what extra I could get so I purchased the car again today looked in my garage expecting to see two different n500 gr3 Peugeot but I never & thought maybe it was a glitch & didn't add so I tried again and still nothing.
    So I have spent 10,000 on the same car twice today.
    I expected to see 3 cars n500 rcz in my garage not 1 .
    What can I do to get back the 10,000 I wasted today?
    Will the two other cars appear at some stage?
    Why does the game allow you to waste hard earned miles?

2. soundtiger95

soundtiger95

I always find that I’m at the limit of 99,999 miles all the time even after spending it on everything at once in the exchange. I’d say spend a few days just doing daily races or something and you should be able to gain the 10k back fairly quickly. It always seems like you end up with more than you’re able to spend if you race somewhat often.

dlshearon likes this.
  3. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

Did you upgrade the power on the first one? were you only looking for them in the n500 category?

If you have upgraded then they might be in a higher or lower category depending on which way you may have moved and left the power slider at.

The best way to be certain that they aren't there anymore is to select to view by the manufacturer so you will only see the list of their cars that you have in your garage.

kowalski__1 and dlshearon like this.
  4. Hygrade B

Hygrade B

No I have not done anything to the cars.
    I looked in my garage to view them..
    I will try looking as you stated.
    Once you pick a car via the miles exchange should that car still viewed in the miles exchange? Shouldn't another car appear.l?

5. Famine

Famine Administrator

Cars stay in the Mileage Exchange for two weeks, updating every other Tuesday.

6. Hygrade B

Hygrade B

Ok..
    I'll keep an eye but I sure I had this BMW safety car & peugeot for longer..

Thanks

7. Hygrade B

Hygrade B

Ok thanks
    I now see I have two rcz gr3 road cars & 1 race car..
    I guess the system don't warn you or stop u buying the same car twice...
    But I guess you can buy the same car over & over again to modify it differently can't see why but o well.
    Just need to be careful with my hard earned milage..
    I changed my view to purchase date so I can see all my mistake

Lol can't sell it and get back anything have to delete it .. I might as well keep it.

Thank everyone..

fordlaser likes this.
  8. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

The system when you buy a car in Brand Central tell you if you have that car, but sadly it does not tell in the Mileage Exchange which is kind of stupid. Hey Hygrade B I have done the same as you mistakenly brought the same car twice, in the Mileage Exchange .

9. Hygrade B

Hygrade B

Thanks I glad it's not just me

fordlaser likes this.