Help with Expert Seasonal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Edizzle33
  • 5 comments
  • 524 views
Messages
48
Messages
Edizzle33
I've been trying the Subaru event over and over and can't seem to do any better than a measly 5th. Would anyone be so kind to provide me with settings/tunings to help. Thanks!
 
Thanks! Managed second on Sub so I'm gunna keep going at it and try the other 2 later
 
If you want add me and I have all 3 cars I used for this shared :)

LittleZippyUK
 
Here's a guide to where you need to be for each overtake. If you need to borrow a car, pm me.

PS, this thread will probably get moved, merged or closed before too long - it's in the wrong place and there are several live threads on this topic already.

Just saying, is all.

lagunasequence.jpg
 
My Impreza's shared if you want to use it, hit 1st on the S bend last lap, just add me. PSN's under my picture.
 
Back