Im trying to help my buddy setup his new Carerra wheel, I cant figure out how to get it to work with the Ps3, how do you set it for ps3 mode. Its says hold the back button then hold the back and base button. There is no button labeled back. Should there be some type of confirmation when it is in ps3 mode.
Go to Fanatec.com click on support/playstation/Porsche 911 Wheel Carrera.
Then you can d/l the online manual.
Ok i see in the manual they talk about back button but they show it as the Select button under the description of buttons. After you power on the wheel and it calibrates pressing the select(back) button should put the wheel in PC mode. Then press Select (back) button and base button at the same time then let go, that should make the ps3 buttons light up on the wheel.
Ok, got it working. It was the select button. Thanks.... I have one more question. I noticed that the wheel does not return or center anywhere near what a G25 of DFGT will, is that adjustable