Help with fixing Driving force pro.(wire fix)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 3 comments
  • 2,289 views
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
Here's the problem.
The USB cord was ripped off, and I was wondering where I can find a part like this.

img0107i.jpg


img0108kv.jpg


img0109yb.jpg




It's part of a racing wheel I was fixing, the usb connector was ripped off, so I was trying to find any site that sells parts like that. IDK what u call that white connector.


IDk if I can get any usb cable laying around and just clip off the small end and just replace wires of the freshly cut cables to that connector. Somehow. Unless I can find that cable on an electronics site.
 
How did that happen?

Anyway, something like this should work:

5pin internal female to external USB A; and then just get a standard A to B USB cable of whatever length you want.

Edit: Come to think of it, that would make it a built in breakaway in case it get's yanked on again.
 
I had it put a way for a while cuz I didnt play GT much anymore, I looked for it and found it in a box, but I found it like that.. :(

Thanks! This will be good until I can afford a better wheel. :)
 
It came in, now waiting for my double ended USB cord..
 
Back