help with golding AMG?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gizmo1981
  • 4 comments
  • 581 views

gizmo1981

(Banned)
Messages
136
as title suggests, I'm trying in vain to gold the first series of the AMG driving academy in order to lock a photo mode location, no matter how I drive I cant ever seem to get below the needed time for golds.

can anyone offer some serious advice on what car setups would work well on this event cos it is REALLY grinding my gears! ( peter griffin ftw )

help!!
 
Practice! Practice!

You need some serious play time on the Nurburgring, because it's so long...
 
Practice! Practice!

This...nothing else for it sadly!
The 4h nurburgring is a great race if you don't overpower the opposition, and a great place to learn the track.
I'm just going back to the AMG challenges after doing several of these, it's *much* easier :)
 
no no you misunderstand, I am Regularly on the nordschleife and I believe that since there is little control over what car setup I can pick, this makes it more diifficult.

Can you suggest any decent car setups that can help increase my times by increasing the speed of my cornering?
 
For the first 3 sections I golded them after 2-3 hours each on sector 2 and 3. You have to cut some corners and follow the best possible race line. Try to be as close as possible to the example video.
 
Back