Help With GT Concept 2002

• Thread starter blaqfury19
  • 2 comments
Forgive me if this thread already exists. Currently, I have been trying to play my import GT Concept 2002 on my US PS2 using the Swap Magic disc and the flip-top; however, the game will not boot. Anyone have any suggestions? Is there a new version of the DVD disc (I have 2.0 USA Build) that will correct this? I have been looking forward to playing this game for a long time and I hope someone can help me with this dilema. I am also looking for game saves or code saves for this game.

Thank you in advance for your time.

blaqfury19
Forgive me if this thread already exists. Currently, I have been trying to play my import GT Concept 2002 on my US PS2 using the Swap Magic disc and the flip-top; however, the game will not boot. Anyone have any suggestions? Is there a new version of the DVD disc (I have 2.0 USA Build) that will correct this? I have been looking forward to playing this game for a long time and I hope someone can help me with this dilema. I am also looking for game saves or code saves for this game.

I tryed the same thing. It wont work. the game is a dvd9. and swap magic don't work with them. i ended up importing a new Japanese. PS2. sux huh?

blaqfury19

2002 Concept Geneva want work with your Flip Top Swap Magic unless you have the Pal version, The Japanese version will ONLY work on a Japanese PS/2 because of it's encoding, It will only recognise a Japanese PS/2!!! I did do a bunch of Hybriding with this game and have a Sweet game save with Everthing Tricked out including 7Speed Tranny's in all cars if you want, LMK!

getbrokeoff@aol.com

Back