help with gt formua

• Thread starter Mattiko88
  • 12 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi all .. 2 questions

1.I wanted to know, will this blessed gt formula ever come out in used cars? I reached level 31 and the only event I have left is that of the forula ... (besides some endurance still blocked)

2.I knew that once I have completed all the endurance at B-Spec they will give me one of the three formulas of the game ... since I use autosave how should I go back if one day I receive the ticket and win instead of the formula one of the two ferrari? i use ps3

I hope I expressed myself well enough .. thanks

There is exactly a day when FGT appears in used car dealership, there is a spreadsheet somewhere on the forum which day it is. But also the thing is that we all start day 1 differently so you'll also need that spreadsheet to calculate how many days till FGT appears in UCD. After that you'll probably need to grind days to get it (easiest way is to go to licence tests and just click next through all 10 of then and then repeat). btw respect to you for trying to get all the way in GT5 without online bonuses and stuff, it's a long process. I know because I did the same :P

I'm tired man ... on day 1300 of the game .. it's been weeks since I skip 5 license tests at a time but I haven't had it yet .. I have over 5 million and I'm at level 31 .... it's crazy I start to lose hope now ... I envy you that you have it

I'm tired man ... on day 1300 of the game .. it's been weeks since I skip 5 license tests at a time but I haven't had it yet .. I have over 5 million and I'm at level 31 .... it's crazy I start to lose hope now ... I envy you that you have it
I think it was in the level 24 ticket and according to other members on the another website, sometimes ii maybe in the UCD around 1500 days. And I hope you get it soon.

Last edited:
I think it was in the level 24 ticket and according to other members on the another website, sometimes ii maybe in the UCD around 1500 days. And I hope you get it soon.
in fact .. I checked the calendar in the forum and I saw that we start talking about the formula after 1500 days .. precisely it is in the day 1583 ... I skipped a hundred days and I was lucky this time. .. on our lord's day 1533 she finally appeared ...

I have heard about this garage editor and I have seen that many spend a lot of time in the game in this mod ... can someone explain to me what changes can be made to the cars? in terms of livery or bodywork? this may interest me once all events are completed

Last edited:
I have heard about this garage editor and I have seen that many spend a lot of time in the game in this mod ... can someone explain to me what changes can be made to the cars? in terms of livery or bodywork? this may interest me once all events are completed
Do you plan to do BSpec too? Because you'll have to grind a lot and I mean a lot of endurance racing. In Garage Editor you can make basically whatever you want in a game like give yourself throphies, credits etc and also build cars (like chassis from one car, engine from second, brakes from third you get my point :P)..
If you plan to mod it, I'd suggest you finish the game first since you already put too much effort to cheat (also when you gold Vettel events you'll get tons of XP) and after that make another account and install the Master Mod (You can do lots in the game with it like give yourself all cars and stuff but for me the main thing is you can play GT5 online again)

Do you plan to do BSpec too? Because you'll have to grind a lot and I mean a lot of endurance racing. In Garage Editor you can make basically whatever you want in a game like give yourself throphies, credits etc and also build cars (like chassis from one car, engine from second, brakes from third you get my point :P)..
If you plan to mod it, I'd suggest you finish the game first since you already put too much effort to cheat (also when you gold Vettel events you'll get tons of XP) and after that make another account and install the Master Mod (You can do lots in the game with it like give yourself all cars and stuff but for me the main thing is you can play GT5 online again)
Don't forget my friend @Mattiko88 got to be on update 2.11 do to these things, and I don't have the Master Mod anymore because I keep having issues with it , like freezing and a few other minor problems.

Don't forget my friend @Mattiko88 got to be on update 2.11 do to these things, and I don't have the Master Mod anymore because I keep having issues with it , like freezing and a few other minor problems.

Hi mate :) Yes, I forgot 2.11. But let him enjoy the game as it is for now. I remember when I was going through 0 to 100% and grinding like an idiot, I was kind of against GE or any other mods. But when I saw online in Master Mod I did PS3 mod just for that. Now I can't play since I'm in a new place and my internet provider sucks (they won't change NAT Type) and also I don't have my wheel here and I suck on the pad. But I really miss GT5 and Master Mod (I never had issues using it). I'm sorry we didn't have opportunity to race while I was on and you had the mod.. Maybe in GT7 :/

Hi mate :) Yes, I forgot 2.11. But let him enjoy the game as it is for now. I remember when I was going through 0 to 100% and grinding like an idiot, I was kind of against GE or any other mods. But when I saw online in Master Mod I did PS3 mod just for that. Now I can't play since I'm in a new place and my internet provider sucks (they won't change NAT Type) and also I don't have my wheel here and I suck on the pad. But I really miss GT5 and Master Mod (I never had issues using it). I'm sorry we didn't have opportunity to race while I was on and you had the mod.. Maybe in GT7 :/
I did signed up to be able to play online, but for some reason I keep having issues with the mod. I am still having a lot of fun using the GT5 Garage Editor, and yes GT7 looks good I think mate.

Back