Help with Gt5 errors

  • Thread starter Thread starter italian06
  • 8 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
533
England
England
Messages
theitalian06
Hi I have just turned on my ps3 and it says "network offline" when I try and join my friend. I cleared my caches and restarted my ps3 7 restarts later it says "server connection timed out". It worked fine yesterday and I know it is not my internet because I can lay games like bo2,gta and so on but not gt5.
 
Last edited:
You sound surprised, I don't understand why?

PD requires no logic when GT is concerned.
 
I know Pd need to fix this for gt6 I was wondering if anybody had any tiips to stop this problem.
 
Restart your internet router AND your PS3.
 
I also tried that but nothing same problem
 
Why is this is in the Q&A section? Perhaps you should change the thread title if you want help or advice - just looks like another whinge/opinion thread otherwise.

EDIT: Ah, I see that you have :)
 
Last edited:
Its your internets fault. Cod and gta don't require the same connection quality.
 
Its your internets fault. Cod and gta don't require the same connection quality.

Also, is it that COD & GTA have a lower connection quality requirement than GT5? Or ... ?
How does anyone go about finding this out?

Is there any official information regarding this type of thing?


Also... bad subject title for thread, yes. Tsk Tsk.
Complaints must be given in the form of a question. :lol: :sly:
Seriously, it's better to ask a question if you're looking for help with a better connection. There's a wealth of advice to be found here about what people have found that makes their online experiences better. 👍
 
That's a better thread title 👍 You say that you first got a 'Network Unavailable' message and have rebooted both PS3 and router.

Are you operating wirelessly or hard-wired?

Locally (Southampton) we've been unable to connect to PSN or any high-end functions such as FTP site for two weeks now due to cable problems at the exchange. Maybe check with your ISP and hope that you get someone on the line who knows what they are talking about.
 
Back