U user1234 Messages 1 Messages max May 27, 2011 #1 is there a button to hold in GT5 when in auto transmission to rev into redline like in GT4? used to be R2.
is there a button to hold in GT5 when in auto transmission to rev into redline like in GT4? used to be R2.
iamsupernasty Messages 1,542 Chicago, IL Messages iamsupernasty May 27, 2011 #2 Nope. You can only either run Full Automatic or Full Manual. I recommended the latter.
A another_jakhole Messages 5,351 United States Messages kudos00 May 28, 2011 #4 user1234 is there a button to hold in GT5 when in auto transmission to rev into redline like in GT4? used to be R2. Click to expand... One of the first things I tried was this. It's unfortunate it doesn't work.
user1234 is there a button to hold in GT5 when in auto transmission to rev into redline like in GT4? used to be R2. Click to expand... One of the first things I tried was this. It's unfortunate it doesn't work.