Help with High RPM Turbo

• Thread starter bigbillwrx
  • 12 comments
bigbillwrx
Hi fellow Gamers.. Help me please.

I have the Honda weider hsv 010 gt 15th anniversary vehicle I have purchased the Mid RPM and High RPM turbo from GT Auto.

It says I own the High RPM turbo but it won't let me fit it to the car.

When I go to GT Auto to fit the high RPM turbo to the car it says you all ready own this part for the car (which is fine) but it won't let me install it.

Any help or guidance will be ever so great fully appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi thanks for your reply..

Yep I've tried to install, do a engine overhaul, you name it I've tried it..

For some reason I cannot add the high rpm turbo..

You need to install through the car settings page, either in your garage or from the pre race menu.

Go to your garage, make sure you are in the right car and then go to car settings. Look for the turbo on the list on the right. Is it highlighted? If not can you select it? It isn't installed from within GT Auto.

Go to your garage, make sure you are in the right car and then go to car settings. Look for the turbo on the list on the right. Is it highlighted? If not can you select it? It isn't installed from within GT Auto.

Sorry if I am being difficult but confirming the following.

1. I am in the right car.
2. Turbo is available on the list in both GT auto settings as well as the normal settings.

Weird thing is when I go go my "Turbo Kits" section there is a Blue tick next to Mid RPM turbo and a Blue tick next to the high Rpm turbo and when I click on the high rpm turbo it will NOT let me install it as it says it's already installed but it is not installed (if this makes sense)

See attached pictures.

Although it says I own the part high rpm turbo it won't allow it to be installed for some reason.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
It's not just you. I've run into the same problem with HSV. The car settings only give you the option to install a Low or Mid Range Turbo. I haven't found a way around it yet. It's either suppose to be that way or was a programming/testing oversight.

It's not just you. I've run into the same problem with HSV. The car settings only give you the option to install a Low or Mid Range Turbo. I haven't found a way around it yet. It's either suppose to be that way or was a programming/testing oversight.

WOW what a relief.. Here I was thinking I was going crazy..

I'm glad someone else is experiencing the same issue.

Thank you for letting me know it's appreciated..

Maybe a update when it comes available may fix the issue

It is a known bug introduced in 1.02, hopefully it is patched out soon. If you search the forum for HSV Turbo, there are a couple of other threads about the subject.

It is a known bug introduced in 1.02, hopefully it is patched out soon. If you search the forum for HSV Turbo, there are a couple of other threads about the subject.
That's a relief.. Thanks very much for the clarification.. Hopefully a update when it's available will fix the issue.

Thanks again for your help.

Back