help with hybrids

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by lil_hybrid, Jul 10, 2002.

1. lil_hybrid

lil_hybrid

hey everyone, i was wondering if some 1 could please help me out on the way to make hybrids. im not entirly sure on the way they are made ( with gameshak or dexdrives ) if some one could pplease give me some step by step details on this it would be great. thanx alot :) :) :)

2. skynyrd

skynyrd

GT2 or GT3? Please people, start giving more information or nobody will help you.

crue426 likes this.
  3. Gran Turismo7058

Gran Turismo7058 (Banned)

Skynyrd how did you put POSTS:288(0.76 per day)

4. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

Power, look in the suggestions forum....

5. skynyrd

skynyrd

Whoa, I didn't even notice that before :eek:

LOL, I also just noticed this:

heh :p

I wonder what else is waiting around here for me to find...

6. lil_hybrid

lil_hybrid

o gt3 please if possible :) sorry about that

7. skynyrd

skynyrd

Ok, with GT3, you can use either a Gameshark or a Sharkport+mk's hybrid Program.

If you have any experience with hybrid building in GT2 with a CDX, it's exactly the same as building them with a Gameshark in GT3.

The sharkport seems a little more complicated to me, since I don't have a sharkport and haven't really had a chance to figure it out.

8. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

Sharkport is better, a lot more versitile. In MK's program, you can switch parts, even see what part gets what percent of hp. You can also switch out cars and all of it. Change all of the settings. Change gear ratios without buying a racing trans.

But with Sharkport hybridding, you need a PC fairly close to your PS2...

9. skynyrd

skynyrd

Well, you can also do all that with a gameshark, it just takes a little (read: a lot) longer.

10. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

yea it does, but with MK's program, all of the parts are right there in lists that you pick from. There is no typing in part codes or anything.

11. skynyrd

skynyrd

Well yeah, but that's why I said it takes a lot longer to do it with a gameshark ;)