help with hybrids

hey everyone, i was wondering if some 1 could please help me out on the way to make hybrids. im not entirly sure on the way they are made ( with gameshak or dexdrives ) if some one could pplease give me some step by step details on this it would be great. thanx alot :) :) :)

Originally posted by Powerman
Skynyrd how did you put POSTS:288(0.76 per day)

Whoa, I didn't even notice that before :eek:

LOL, I also just noticed this:

A special note to skynyrd:

Are you getting ready to post a degrading, harsh, or downright stupid comment?
Think before you speak! GTPlanet is only as good as you make it.

heh :P

I wonder what else is waiting around here for me to find...

Ok, with GT3, you can use either a Gameshark or a Sharkport+mk's hybrid Program.

If you have any experience with hybrid building in GT2 with a CDX, it's exactly the same as building them with a Gameshark in GT3.

The sharkport seems a little more complicated to me, since I don't have a sharkport and haven't really had a chance to figure it out.

Sharkport is better, a lot more versitile. In MK's program, you can switch parts, even see what part gets what percent of hp. You can also switch out cars and all of it. Change all of the settings. Change gear ratios without buying a racing trans.

But with Sharkport hybridding, you need a PC fairly close to your PS2...

yea it does, but with MK's program, all of the parts are right there in lists that you pick from. There is no typing in part codes or anything.

Back