Help with Le Mans cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter saxplayer1998
  • 7 comments
  • 741 views
Messages
1,302
United States
Baltimore, MD
Messages
tnogumbo
I am looking to create a Le Mans drifting forum with all LMP's and GT1's drifting around Circuit de la Sarthe. But first, I have a few questions.
1. Is there already a Le Mans cars drifting threads (I searched, but I want another answer)
2. Help me fill in the blanks for all cars I'm missing (I don't care about #'s)

I have:
Premium:
-787B Race car '91
-908 Team Oreca Matmut '10
-908 Team Peugeot Total '10
-R10 TDI Race Car '06
-XJR-9 LM Race Car '88

Standard
-905 Race Car '92
-Esperante GTR-1 '98
-GT-ONE (TS020) '99
-MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V '89
-Courage C60 Race Car '03
-R89C Race Car '89
-R92CP Race Car '92
-V12 LMR Race Car '99
-CLK-LM Race Car '98
-R8 Race Car '01

Please tell me if I'm missing any, I don't want actual models, I want flat body cars not the Team Oreca or 350z Concept (you get my drift).
 
I'm not too sure about the interest for drifting Le Mans Prototypes around Sarthe...
 
I'm not too sure about the interest for drifting Le Mans Prototypes around Sarthe...

I personally don't think it's about who does it, I think about who doesn't do it, that's what separates me from the rest of the drifters, I've drifted a Honda Odyssey and Element, also a Sambabus and a Subaru 360, I like pushing it as far as I could go. I started a Ridiculous Drift Cars thread that resulted in more arguing about mainstream vs. originality than actual pictures of odd cars.
 
There are 2 more cars from Pescarolo...

The Courage-Judd GV5 '04
The C60 Hybride-Judd '05

Another from Audi...

R8 Race car (Audi PlayStation Team Oreca) '05

And from BMW...

McLaren F1 GTR race car '97

From Mercedes-Benz...

The Sauber Mercedes C9 '89

Have a good one
 
There are 2 more cars from Pescarolo...

The Courage-Judd GV5 '04
The C60 Hybride-Judd '05

Another from Audi...

R8 Race car (Audi PlayStation Team Oreca) '05

And from BMW...

McLaren F1 GTR race car '97

From Mercedes-Benz...

The Sauber Mercedes C9 '89

Have a good one

Thanks, I forgot about the Sauber, but I am endlessly looking for the Pescarolo's and the McLaren F1 GTR, and I actually have the R8, just forgot to list it, thanks. 👍
 
I am looking to create a Le Mans drifting forum with all LMP's and GT1's drifting around Circuit de la Sarthe. But first, I have a few questions.

This sounds wacky, and somewhat . . . uh, insane! But if it's possible without losing sanity then I must know what its like.
 
I'll post pics and possibly a video in the correct thread then put the link on this thread.

EDIT: My plan is to do 3-4 per day until it's completed then get a video of a tandem to post when it's all done. I'll probably post by next Wednesday.
 
UPDATE:
Just found the Sauber and will be drifting the cars I have up top, along with the Sauber so a total of 16 cars. 16 pics (not my usual tons per car, I doing 1 per car) and 1 video probably a tandem of the Peugeot's in different liveries. If you have any other suggestions please PM me. I' drift anything (I'm currently experimenting on FF's)

I will drift most cars suggested to me and then I could send the pics to you or simply post them.
 
Back