Help with Logitech g920!!!!

United States
United States
Hey everyone! I'm trying to get into the sim racing world and I have recently purchased a used g920. I plug it into my pc and get a slow, steady flashing LED. After some quick research, I figured it was an issue with power. Checked the connections, all fine. Purchased a new power supply, it came in today. Plugged it in. A slow blinking light, then always right after plugging it in it switches to a fast blinking light. I checked the output of the power supply, it works 24v 2.0 amps. Checked the power going straight into the motherboard, still powered. Right after plugging in the power I heard a repeated clicking noise almost like a capacitor charging and uncharging rapidly for a few seconds. The noise stops, and then the light immediately starts flashing fast. Ive checked all connections! My computer recognizes the wheel and the drivers also recognized i, and so did Beamng, but the motors will not calibrate and inputs are also not recognized. Please help me! UPDATE: Removing contact to left motor makes the thing start calibrating normally, could the left motor be fried?

Last edited:
Back