- 2,275

- VA
- FlyinHawaiian77
Total noob question here. Maybe I am missing something but I cant seem to find any of my cars in my garage when I try to race online. It seems like the only cars available to me are the ones that are standard with the game. I want to use the cars that I have with tunes on them.
At first I thought it was just the way the race was set up. The person who started the race made it so we can only choose from a certain group of cars. But then I get into the race and everyone else is using their own custom cars.
Hopefully I'm just missing something here. Any help?
At first I thought it was just the way the race was set up. The person who started the race made it so we can only choose from a certain group of cars. But then I get into the race and everyone else is using their own custom cars.
Hopefully I'm just missing something here. Any help?