Help with Pod Race in GTC

• Thread starter nath_99
  • 13 comments
Hi,

I was having a go at the Pod Race this morning and could not figure out the little stop sign bit before the big hump???? My first go I just went full bore and got massive air but was disqualified from the race. Then the second go I realised everyone else stopped; so did I. But then I still got disqualified. Sorry, but my Japanese isn't that good these days. Does anyone know what to do here??? :eek:

At the STOP section... you must stop and then engage your E-BRAKE (O) for a second. Once you are clear....you'll see the green light or chime....

Originally posted by nath_99
Hi,

I was having a go at the Pod Race this morning and could not figure out the little stop sign bit before the big hump???? My first go I just went full bore and got massive air but was disqualified from the race. Then the second go I realised everyone else stopped; so did I. But then I still got disqualified. Sorry, but my Japanese isn't that good these days. Does anyone know what to do here??? :eek:
What the..! :eek: :odd:

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
:rolleyes: wow gtc ,i dont like it,no american cars,

:gasps: viper need viper :nervous:

Dude, you already have many Vipers in the three previous games! Don't be afraid, try something different once in a while. :D

Kewl, I won the Pod Race this morning, I am now 88% complete. Just have to get gold on a couple more licences and I'm done. I have thoroughly enjoyed GTC.... Autumn Ring is awesome!!

does any one know if the japanese import will work on american PS2's? i have heard that it will work on some of ours, if we have a cerrtain version of the PS2. i really want to play this soon! i dont know if i can wait for the US version to come out, but i might have too :(

Originally posted by lowntegra
does any one know if the japanese import will work on american PS2's? i have heard that it will work on some of ours, if we have a cerrtain version of the PS2. i really want to play this soon! i dont know if i can wait for the US version to come out, but i might have too :(

It won't work unless you have a mod chip(no, not a gameshark^) or a Japanese PS2

How do you boot a PS2 backup with only a modchip unless of course you have a Neo 4.0 which I am getting next week, other than that you need a Neo 2.2 or higher, DVD REGX, Action Replay or Game Shark to boot - or a Messiah.

Back