Help with S.S. Trueno

Antarctica
Croatia
Mustangmiha
Hey, people, I need help about drifting. I have Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.S. Version (i think from '01) so I want help about car tuning and quick tuning and tires and everything everything! I just want how to drift with my tuner so please help!

Thanks!

BTW, can Daihatsu Midget II drift?

Trueno SS is a great car. Does 1'31's while drifting at Trail Mountain.

I made up my settings Tires were race. Super hard and hard I think. Find the settings to suit you.

The midget was awsome at Trial mountain. I deleted my replay :grumpy:

I made it drifting with AE86 but i saw in Settings. that there are no Audi RS 6 '02. So is somebody know how to tune it? Btw, i tried to drift with Midget II. It is impossible!

I made it drifting with AE86 but i saw in Settings. that there are no Audi RS 6 '02. So is somebody know how to tune it? Btw, i tried to drift with Midget II. It is impossible!

Im sure if you ask nicely somebody will provide you with some drift set-ups for the RS6.

The midget hasnt been deemed undriftable, it can be done, just tweak the settings, or check out some of the settings depot's for some decent suspension set-ups to make it easier.

Hey, people, I need help about drifting. I have Toyota Sprinter Trueno S.S. Version (i think from '01) so I want help about car tuning and quick tuning and tires and everything everything! I just want how to drift with my tuner so please help!

Thanks!

Go to MFT, check out Leo's Trueno. It's not the S.S. but I reckon it handles a lot better allround for drift.

Mustangmiha
BTW, can Daihatsu Midget II drift?

Ooooooooh, Midfield........nice Famine. 👍 I'm going to have to try that one. I'm too used to drifting at GVS & Motorland. :embarrassed:

Back