Help with set-up anyone?

Australia
AUSTRALIA
ENERGIYA--V2
Hi all, i just got GT5p back after a year break & just getting same practice in before GT5 arrives but it probably make no difference if the physics are different. And i've surprised myself by getting all gold on all events. Anyway back to the question, can sameone answer why my GTR keeps loosing the rear end, especially on the banks on daytona. And if you asking, YES i'm hopeless at car set-ups. lol.

Any help would be nice

Thanks
ENERGIYA

What are you doing just before you lose the back end?

Would it be coming off the throttle rather harshly as you turn in and maybe changing down?

I suspect if you can drive GT5P effectively then you will have very much a head start in GT5 or any other racing sim, and even real life racing.

My rule of thumb for setups is if it is lose (over steer) while accelerating then add rear camber or down force or add push to the front. If the rear end wanders under power or at speed then add toe in on the rear, if it plows (under steer) going in to a turn under breaking then add rear break. If it pushes coming out of the turn add a little toe out, or loosen up the rear.

Latest Posts

Back