Help with the Fire missions

I can't seem to figure out how to shoot the water cannon on the fire truck. If anyone knows please tell.

I read a lot of threads about people beating this game, I'm curious though if they really have, they must realize you hafta do 100 police vigalante missions, 100 ambulance missions, and 100 fireman missions to really beat the game. Plus find all of the hidden packages. And there's this thing in portland (not sure if there is one in every city but...) where if you take every single car in the game there, a crane picks em up and you can go there to request any car you have given it.

just beating the missions isn't the game :)

Originally posted by viper_maniac

I thought it was that but was unsure. :cool:

The cool bit is you can knock people over with the stream. Of course you can also put fires out if you want....

Actually, I think you just need to steer the right joystick in the direction you want. Try that as well.

Cirle sprays, right stick controls the cannon. And there's probably lots to do after you 'beat' the game. I'm done the story (and all payphones), did over 100 cab rides (all with one cab! :)), put out 30+ fires on first 2 islands, found all hidden packages, stolen all vehicles (3 places want vehicles: garage in Portland wants big trucks, crane in Portland wants 7 emergency vehicles, garage in Shoreside wants fast cars). Still have to do vigilante missions, a couple Patriot missions, and spend more time in the Dodo (35 sec max so far, flew from airport over to Staunton!). All with NO CODES, people! It's just funner that way... :P

yeah, ill start on the portland docks soon - im trying to get the Shoreside Vale garage done first. What the hell does a BF Injection look like and where can I get one?

Oh yeah - when you've finished with the phones, have you noticed that while the phone symbol is no longer on the radar, it keeps ringing and sticks on the same mission over and over again! I can understand that with the races but not with A mission.

Originally posted by danpollard
yeah, ill start on the portland docks soon - im trying to get the Shoreside Vale garage done first. What the hell does a BF Injection look like and where can I get one?

Wheres the garage in Shoreside Vale???
I've done the one on Portland, so do you get another page to tell you about it or do you just have to find it??

Originally posted by vat_man

Nothing like a drive-by spraying!

The fire-truck is also fantastic when hitting other cars at speed - they just bounce clean off!

have you noticed that (except for the doors) the bodywork doesn't damage at all. It is cool knocking those pathetic little Landcruiser things out of the way.

Originally posted by danpollard

have you noticed that (except for the doors) the bodywork doesn't damage at all. It is cool knocking those pathetic little Landcruiser things out of the way.

Ah - the old Landstalker - piece of rubbish.

Nice bit of editorial comment from the game's producers the way the Landstalker rolls so easily!

I can't believe what I did last night with the fire missions.

This is from Staunton Island only:

Time left: 11:17
Highest Time: 11:52
Total # of fires put out: 121
Last amount given: $30250
Total Cash: $1845250

Lost all doors on right side.
Lost all but drivers door left side.

Back