Help with the Lightweight cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter cttchris24
  • 7 comments
  • 1,032 views
Messages
6
Hey Everyone, quick question concerning the lightweight race in beginners hall and the other one in professional hall, which car(s) are best for these races? I'm having a hard time finding a decent one under 3400mm and 4000mm. Anyone have any favorites or suggestions? Thanks
 
95 suzuki cappucino!
get it in the used car lot!

the car was considered good enough to be used in the initial d stage 4 series!
 
1967 something or other. It's British; it's in the second row, all the way to the left. Starts with 60hp, 600kg, and most importantly, an FR drivetrain. Turboed, it makes 206hp. That car flies, and it is 3360mm long.
 
Savington: are you talking about the Ginetta G4?
 
I can't remember but try the Ford RS200; I remember going through my garage and finding it meeting the requirements for a really easy, early race!

If i'm not mistaken, it's EXACTLY 4000mm
 
that's the one. It qualifies for all lightweight races at 3356mm.
 
lotus motor sport elise 99 its in the classics, it one of the most fun cars in the game
 
cool! I'm not sure if I have that in my garage or not, but I've been wanting to give the Ginetta a try. Looks like a fun little car, like a '60s Lotus Elan, or the Honda S800.
 
Back